PlayStation® Talents Games Camp Bilbao
It is an open space, located in Beaz, in the centre of Bilbao, for the creation of video games, framed in a public-private agreement between the Provincial Council of Bizkaia and Sony Interactive Entertainment España.
Who can participate?
Small studios, university students and young developers, as well as companies whose turnover has been under € 100.000 in the last year.
Teams must include, at least, these three profiles: game designer, artist and programmer.
How to apply
Fill in in the form at www.playstationtalents.es/contact/games-camp/bilbao
Attach the following information:
- Gameplay video (5 min maximum. Creative freedom).
- Concept Design Document (PDF, no page limit).
- CV of all team members.
In the last trimester of the year.
What does it offer me?
- Publication in PlayStation®Store for PlayStation®4.
- PlayStation®4 development kits.
- Promotion and marketing campaign in own media valued at more than € 100,000.
- Business premises in the centre of Bilbao to develop the project during 10 months.
- Professional advice on production, marketing and publishing.
- Support in the development of the entrepreneurial project through aid programmes, services, international networks and activities managed by Beaz, public society of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia.